Statement earrings can totally change the whole dynamic of an outfit which is why I love incorporating them from time to time. Right now there are so many colorful pieces out there to choose from! Some of my current favorites are listed below:
1. Turquoise Tassel Duster - I adore the druzy look of the faux stone in this pair and the turquoise color is stunning.
2. Lilac Fringe Drop - This color is perfect for this time of year. Obsessed with the bead detail paired with the fringe.
3. Light Pink Beaded Tassel Drop - Can't beat being able to pair these with a dress or jeans! Such a versatile piece.
4. Orange Round Drop - These are so fun to dress up a casual outfit with! (You could get these earrings and other similar pieces of your choice by joining ROCKSBOX! Be sure to use the code 'SIMPLYSABRINAXOXO' at checkout to get your first month FREE.)
5. Ombre Pink Fringe - These are perfect if you're looking to add a POP of pink to an outfit! (You could get these earrings and other similar pieces of your choice by joining ROCKSBOX! Be sure to use the code 'SIMPLYSABRINAXOXO' at checkout to get your first month FREE.)
6. Gold Coin Drop - You'll probably see my wearing these all the time because they're so universal. The neutral color makes it an easy piece to pair with just about anything.
I've been asked quite a few times recently where I would recommend shopping for jewelry. Besides the obvious answer of Rocksbox (seriously, best subscription ever) I would actually suggest a few different places. First would be Target for sure. The SugarFix line is my favorite. The Universal Thread and A New Day lines are pretty cute too. I also love Agaci and I've had my eye on a lot of items from Francescas here lately. So many fun and different options from each store, you'll be sure to find something!