Wow, it's really 2018. It's crazy to think another year has passed. 2017 was definitely one for the books. Our biggest resolution was to buy a home and we worked very hard to make that a reality. We also checked off some of our wish list travel destinations. However a new year means new resolutions and aspirations. I like to consider my resolutions more like goals. For me, there's nothing more satisfying than creating said goals and meeting them. I've grown to become a very goal oriented kind of person and there's certainly something to be said about that feeling of a blank slate that comes with a new year. So while some may consider New Year's resolutions cliche, I embrace them. I love new beginnings and working towards bettering myself and my life.
I'm super excited for 2018 and what it will hold. I have compiled a list of various goals/resolutions - both big and small. I can't wait to share them with y'all!
1. Lifestyle change - give up coffee, soda and alcohol. Improve my eating habits by implementing the Keto diet. Get back into working out.
2. Budget - less spending on petty things.. like coffee 3-4 times a week. (Oops.)
3. Grow my social media presence - become more consistent with blog and Instagram posts. Provide authentic and good content to my audience.
4. Home improvements - decorate our bedroom, redo laundry room and install water softener.
5. TRAVEL - Nashville, Miami and Seattle are what we have picked out for sight seeing trips this year. We also want to do some sort of tropical vacation such as Mexico, Jamaica or St Thomas.
So here's to a very happy New Year. I look forward to working hard to accomplish these goals that I've set. Do you have any goals or resolutions of your own or do you think they're silly? I would love to hear your thoughts!